Prayer – 16th April, 2020
FOURSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH LUGBE II
(Chapel of Possibilities)
Plot 476 2nd Avenue F.H.A, Lugbe-Abuja
HOUR OF POSSIBILITIES THURSDAY APRIL 16, 2020
TEXTS: Isaiah 53:4&5; Matthew 15:13
In the book Isaiah we read, Jesus has borne our grief and carried our sorrow. Remember our life verse in Hebrew 4:12; the Word of God is living and powerful…(NKJV). Let us anchor our prayer on the Word of God and the finished work of Christ on the Cross.
Song: Ah Lord God, Thou that made the heavens and the earth by Thy great power
Ah Lord God, Thou that made the heavens and the earth by Thy out-stretched hands,
Nothing is too difficult for Thee 2x, O great and mighty GOD, great in counsel and mighty in deed
Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing, nothing s too difficult for Thee
- Give God praise for He has power and control over all things; living and non-living.
- Give Him thanks for His care, concern and sustaining grace during this lockdown
- Because I have been washed, sanctified and justified, the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross will work for me – I am a new creation.
- Because I am a covenant child by the blood of Jesus, every evil covenants speaking against my health and well-being, be broken in the name of Jesus.
- Because Jesus was afflicted for my sake, every stranger planted to defile my life, be arrested and destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Fire of the Holy Spirit and in the Word of God, invade every hide-out of darkness in my life and arrest them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- By the stripes of Jesus, and power in the Word of God, I declare myself healed of sicknesses and infirmities in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Because Jesus was wounded, I will not be wounded by corona-virus or any other arrow of untimely death.
- Because Jesus was chastised for my peace, I will enjoy peace in the midst of the present global chaos and pandemonium in the name of Jesus.
- Job 5:18-22, O Lord rescue us from this ravaging virus, deliver us from famine and redeem us from premature death in the name of Jesus.
- Appreciate God for answered prayers.