THURSDAY APRIL 9, 2020 HOUR OF POSSIBILITIES
TEXTS: 1 Kings 18:21,30; 2 Chronicles 33:15,16; Leviticus 6:8-13; Luke 18:1.
With the global pandemic of corona-virus, there is need to re-organize and re-energize your altar of praises, prayers and perusal/study of the Word. Do not be apprehensive of this trying period, but desire to approach God daily.
Incidentally from all we are hearing, corona virus cannot survive high degree of temperature. That is why you must keep the fire on your altar constantly burning [Lev. 6:8-13]. So, I encourage you to pray with your family the following prayers and any other prayer points you may wish to add.
Song: I’m so glad, I belong to Jesus, I belong to Jesus, I belong to my God 2x.
- Thank God for His grace that locates you and makes you His child and member of His Kingdom.
- O Lord, I thank you for washing me, sanctify and justify me in the name of Jesus and by the Spirit of our God
- Every foreign gods and idols desecrating/defiling/damaging my altar, be consumed by the
fire of Holy Spirit
- My oil of praises, prayer and study of the Word will not run dry in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I come against every satanic wind of afflictions, sicknesses, tribulations and trials sent to put off the fire on my altar in the name of Jesus
- O ye corona-virus, I confront and put you off with the fire that is in the name of Jesus. You will not attack me or any member of my biological and spiritual families.
- Add your own prayers for your family
- Thank God for answer prayers.
Rev. Adeniran Adeyeye, Zonal Superintendent